Windows User Accounts
You know when we install Windows XP , that time we can create multiple users and can assign passwords for those. In this post I am telling about the method to access the user accounts in your Computer. Its easy and most of the people know how to access that. But this post is for those people who still search for
- How can I change a User account password
- How can I create a new user account in my Windows Computer
- How can I delete a user
- How can I copy a user account and create a new account
Here is the steps
- First Click on START menu and Settings then Control panel ( Start -> Settings -> Control panel ).
- There you can an icon named “User Accounts” Click on that
- Now a Window will open, and you can see the menus for Change an account, Create a new account and Change the way users log on or off.
- Rest everything is self explainable that you can click on that menu and just fill the forms that’s all.
Here you can see the screen shots of those windows.
User Accounts menu initial screen
Create anew user window