For healthy hair
- Boil gooseberry and Vettiver in water at night. Wash your hair with this water the next morning.
- Boil tea in water and let this cool. Wash hair with this cooled tea water.
- Mix lime with coconut milk and apply this mixture on scalp. Wash off after 10 minutes.
- Smash shell of Black myrobalan (kaduka thodu, in malayalam and scientific name is Terminalia chebula) and boil this in water. Wash hair with this water once this water is cooled.
- Apply egg yolk once in a week on head and wash off.
- Paste 10 gooseberries in rice soup and apply it. wash off after half an hour.
- Mix gooseberries in curd and apply on head. Wash off after half an hour.